£190,000 Offers over
Situated within the much sought after Bridge Of Allan locale is this well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached property with conservatory plus driveway, detached garage &gardens ..
This well-proportioned property offers generous accommodation split over 2 levels &provides a wonderful family home consisting of an entrance hall, spacious Living Room with doors leading through to an extensive Kitchen/Diner, with integrated appliances(washing machine, dish washer, fridge, freezer, oven/hob), which in turn leads into the conservatory. Upstairs the property consists of 3 bedrooms which all benefit from built in wardrobes, there is also a Wet Room with a low level wc, vanity washbasin, shower &heated towel rail. The property benefits from double glazing &a Combination boiler which provides central heating throughout. The vendors have also advised that in 2015 the property &garage had the addition of a new roof, including the flat roofs to the front &rear.
To the front of the home is an attractive lawned garden with sections of shrubs. A driveway to the side of the property provides off-street parking for numerous family sized cars &in turn allows access to the detached single garage with electric up &over door. To the rear of the property there is a patio area situated outside the conservatory &a further lawned garden plus additional shrubs &borders.
Living Room 15' 4" max x 14' 6" max ( 4.67m max x 4.42m max )
Kitchen/Diner 18' 5" x 8' 11" ( 5.61m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 10' 6" Inc wardrobe ( 3.89m x 3.20m Inc wardrobe )
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 5" Inc wardrobe ( 3.35m x 3.18m Inc wardrobe )
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 9' 1" Inc wardrobe ( 2.39m x 2.77m Inc wardrobe )
Wet Room 7' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.36m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.