£90,000 Offers over
A fully refurbished three bedroom end terraced villa with stunning kitchen and bathroom. Bright lounge, broad hallway with storage. Downstairs WC. Easily maintained enclosed rear gardens. Contemporary decor and flooring throughout.
This three bedroom end terraced villa is situated on the leafy street of Chestnut Crescent and is just a short distance from East Kilbride Town Centre.
The large hallway expands the length of the property allowing access to both the kitchen and living room. There is also hall way access to the rear garden; perfect for those with young families.
The kitchen is of modern design and benefits from a range of wall, drawer and base units as well as some integrated appliances; all of which are in high gloss white with glass splashbacks and wooden effect work surface over.
Adjacent to the kitchen is the spacious living room which allows plenty of natural light through the front aspect window that overlooks the generous front garden.
The first floor is home to three bedrooms and family bathroom; all of which are modern and neutrally decorated. The master bedroom benefits from fitted storage.
Externally are fully enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.