£155,000 Offers over
Three bedroom mid terrace villa offering entrance porch, reception hall, two public rooms, three good sized bedrooms, fitted kitchen, fitted wet room and fitted bathroom. There is also gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front and rear. A degree of upgrading is required in this rarely available property.
Traditional mid terrace villa offering unique opportunity to purchase excellent sized family home within one of Irvine's preferred areas, with many period features retained and offering flexible accommodation over two levels comprising of entrance porch, reception hall, spacious lounge with original feature fireplace, intricate covering and centre rose, 2nd reception room, dining kitchen and modern wet room all on the ground level, on the upper level there are three good sized bedrooms and fitted bathroom is situated on the half landing. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is chipped with paved path and has wall surrounding, the rear garden is enclosed with lawn drying paved patio area and gate giving access to the rear, where there use to be a garage.
Entrance Porch door to the front, cupboard, tiled flooring. Door giving access to reception hallway.
Door with window leading to reception hallway. Two radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.63m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to the front, radiator, original feature fireplace set within fire surround, original features retained and carpeted flooring
2nd Reception Room 12' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking garden. Two cupboards, gas fire set within fire surround and carpeted flooring.
Dining Kitchen 13' + door recess x 9' 1" max ( 3.96m + door recess x 2.77m max )
Fitted dining kitchen with wall and base unites with matching work tops, stainless steel sink with drainer, space for cooker, cupboard and vinyl flooring.
Modern wet room with shower and w.c. Radiator. Located on the ground floor.
Stairs from hall and access to all upper apartments. Stained glass window to rear. Loft access, cupboard, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.10m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" + bay window x 9' 5" ( 4.50m + bay window x 2.87m )
Further double bedroom with double glazed window to front. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 7' 3" ( 4.47m x 2.21m )
Further double bedroom with double glazed window to front. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Situated on the half landing and comprising of bath with over shower, wash hand basin and w.c. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator and vinyl flooring.
The front garden is laid with chipped area and paved path surround with brick wall. The rear garden is enclosed with lawn drying area, paved patio area, shrub area and gate to rear, where there use to be a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.