£150,000 Offers over
Excellent size Extended Semi Villa set within village locale. A fabulous house with early viewing an absolute MUST! Comprises: Reception hall, Lounge, family room, modern fitted kitchen,Three bedrooms, family bathroom, GCH, DG, monoblocked driveway and garden.
Allen &Harris are pleased to present to the market this fantastic Extended Semi Detached Villa. Early viewing an absolute must! You won't be disappointed with this one. A great property, will impress any discerning Purchaser.
The property has accommodation comprising: reception hall, good size lounge, modern fitted kitchen, dining room/family room, three bedrooms, modern family bathroom.
The property has gas central heating and double glazing, monoblocked driveway and well maintained gardens.
This is a great family home which is in excellent condition internally and externally. Inchinnan offers Village life but is closeby to Renfrew and Braehead &X-scape.
Inchinnan as a small village does have some local amenities but excellent transport links connect to surrounding areas such as Renfrew and the M8 Motorway is a short drive away which in turn provides connecting links to Braehead, X-scape and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 8" ( 4.39m x 3.56m )
Dining Room 16' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.95m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 6' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.08m )
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 12' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.81m )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 10' 4" ( 2.29m x 3.15m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.