£60,000 Offers over
*SSTC* CLOSING DATE 22-5-17 @ 14:00
Two bedroom mid terrace villa located in a highly sought after area within Bellfield. GCH, DG (except for window in kitchen cupboard).
*SSTC* This is a lovely two bedroom mid terrace villa with driveway, within a popular residential area close to local amenities and Kilmarnock Town centre.
The accommodation extends to entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, washing machine, tiled floor, a selection of wall and base units in white and a doorway leading out on to the low maintenance rear garden.
On the upper floor there are two double bedrooms with storage and a shower room.
Further benefits are double glazing, gas central heating. A quick viewing is recommended as this is in a highly sought after area.
EPC - C.
Kilmarnock has a selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, supermarkets, primary and secondary schools and public transport. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M77 motorway is within 1 mile and provides additional links throughout Ayrshire and into Glasgow.
Lounge 18' 10" max x 9' 10" max ( 5.74m max x 3.00m max )
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 7' 8" max ( 3.48m max x 2.34m max )
Bedroom 9' 2" max x 14' 11" max ( 2.79m max x 4.55m max )
Bedroom 9' 5" max x 12' 3" max ( 2.87m max x 3.73m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.