£169,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris are delighted to offer the opportunity to acquire this beautifully presented 3 bedroom villa, which benefits from off street parking &private rear garden, in the much sought after location of The Drovers in Doune.
This modern villa was built by Miller Homes &is decorated tastefully to a high standard allowing the new potential owners the luxury of being able to move straight in to their new home, without work being required. This stunning property is entered into a welcoming reception hallway with stairs leading to the first floor accommodation, there is also the additional benefit of a downstairs WC off the hallway. The ground floor accommodation comprises of a delightful formal living room with views to the front aspect, whilst the well-proportioned kitchen benefits from various integrated appliances, as well as offering an open plan aspect through to the dining area which is perfect for socialising &entertaining, plus there is access through to the rear garden via patio doors. On the upper floor the property consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 of which have built in storage, whilst the master bedroom benefits from an En-suite facility. The additional 2 bedrooms are served by a beautiful family bathroom with a modern 3 piece suite. Warmth is provided by gas central heating &there is UPVC double glazing throughout. The enclosed garden to rear has a patio area, plus a lawned garden with shrubs &borders. The property has the additional benefit of off road parking to the rear. We would highly recommend arranging an appointment to view in order to fully appreciate this exceptional property.
1st Floor Landing
Master Bedroom With En-Suite
The property is situated within a quiet, residential location in Doune &forms part of the development known as 'Doune Riggs'. Doune itself is an attractive village situated approximately seven miles to the west of the historic City of Stirling. The village provides an array of shops including a Post Office, a chemist, Inns, Health Surgery, dress/gift shop, and churches. The primary school and nursery school are both situated in the village. Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with the major stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.