£150,000 Offers over
Rarely available three bedroom semi-detached villa in good order throughout with tree lined views set in sought after Bishopbriggs Location with detached garage and easily maintained gardens.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this rarely available three bedroom semi-detached villa with tree lined views to front offering spacious accommodation comprising entrance porch leading to large lounge, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and door giving access to rear gardens. Also accessed from the kitchen is a formal dining room.
On the upper level there are three good sized bedrooms, the master bedroom having built-in storage cupboard and further benefiting from tree lined open views.
There is a modern family bathroom with white three piece suite and shower over bath. The property further benefits from double glazed window units and
Set in a back from the main road this lovely property is within easy reach of local shops, schooling, transport and motorway links for access to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
Lounge 19' 2" (max including stairwell) x 16' 7" ( 5.84m (max including stairwell) x 5.05m )
Dining Room 9' x 11' 6" ( 2.74m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.18m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.09m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Two 10' x 11' 5" ( 3.05m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.