£220,000 Offers over
Carefully maintained and tastefully modernised Detached Villa set in established pocket and convenient for schools, local shops and public transport.
This generously proportioned and truly immaculate modern Detached Villa is certain to appeal to families seeking well presented accommodation and further enhanced by manicured, established gardens to front and enclosed patio area to rear which then leads to detached garage. Internally the subjects comprise on ground floor - entrance hall, feature open plan lounge/dining room with direct access to well appointed, fully tiled fitted kitchen. upper floor - 3 bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom with electric shower. The subjects naturally benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.The property is extremely fortunate to be placed close to a number of excellent primary and secondary schools , local shopping at nearby Harvie Ave. and within walking distance of Patterton Rail Station offering fast commuting to Glasgow.
Lounge/dining Room 23' 3" x 11' 10" narrows to 8'7 ( 7.09m x 3.61m narrows to 8'7 )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.82m )
Conservatory 13' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.43m )
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 9' ( 2.90m x 2.74m )
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' ( 1.88m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.