6 Bedroom, 8 Apartment Home
Floor Area:225.38m2 (2426sqft)
Plot Size:m2 (0sqft)
Entry Date:Qtr 2 2016
- Timber doors.
- Wet-dash render to outer skin on block work with coloured cement bands around windows.
- Smooth render ingoes.
- Timber pre-finished external doors with fan lights as design dictates – door colours are plot specific.
- Where design dictates porticos or canopies are featured.
- Timber double glazed windows with Argon filled cavity, warm edge spaces and low emissivity glass.
- Natural slate roofs.
- Black aluminium gutters and downpipes.
- High quality kitchen units with flat cornice and pelmet. Soft door closers/hinges to all units. Please note that colour choice of kitchen units is dependent on stage of construction.
- There is a colour choice of the standard work surface dependant on construction stage.
- LED under unit lighting.
- 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink.
- Neff integrated appliances including double oven, 5 burner hob (4 burner hob to two bedroom homes), cooker hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Washer/dryer provided to homes without utility rooms.
- Glass splash back to hob.
- Ideal standard Concept sanitary ware with wall hung WCs and WHBs.
- Ideal standard Attitude waterfall taps.
- Half height Porcelanosa wall tiling to bathrooms and en-suites.
- Advanced shower cabinets with thermostatic shower mixer or electric shower dependent on house type.
- Soft close toilet seats.
- Walnut coloured pedestal unit to wash hand basin.
- Walnut coloured bath panel.
- Splashback tiling to wash hand basin with bulkhead tiling to w.c. wall. If w.c. and wash hand basin on same wall, bulkhead tiling provided.
- Chrome sockets and switches to kitchen.
- Chrome down-lighters to kitchen, family room, bathrooms, en-suites and toilets.
- TV point to kitchen/family room, lounge, master bedroom and where featured the study.
- External lighting with PIR control to disabled access point.
- Mirror with light and shaver points to bathrooms and en-suites.
- 5amp sockets to lounge (for wall switching of table lamps).
- Dual door chime to front and rear doors.
- Communal TV aerial system for digital and satellite connection.
- Heritage range white paintwork to walls throughout.
- Mahogany handrail to staircase with white painted spindles and newel post.
- Coving to all areas with the exception of cloak room, bathroom and en-suite.
- White Mexicano prefinished internal doors.
- Chrome door furniture.
- Chrome finished mirrored wardrobe sliding doors with shelf and hanging rail.
- Hand made insulated loft hatch and where required comb access hatch to match ceiling/wall finish.
- 2.6m high ceilings to Ground Floors and 2.4m to First Floor with the exception of the Carron house style which has 2.4m ceiling heights to both floors. The Inver house style features 2.7m floor to ceiling heights on both floors.
- Centralised Mechanical Extract Ventilation system.
- Gas central heating with zone controls.
- Individual Thermostatic Radiator Valves to radiators.
- Chrome towel radiators to bathrooms and en-suites.
- Tegula paviors to paths around houses
- Power supply and lighting to garages.
- Washed Granite gravel driveways and in-plot car parking spaces.
- Fencing, walling and semi-mature hedges as per site plans.
- Bin/recycling hard standing area for each home.
- Turf to front with grass seeding to rear gardens.
- Water tap to rear of property (no drainage).
- Rotary dryer.
- 10 year NHBC guarantee which includes 2 year Stephen customer care warranty.
Lounge 5280 x 3990 17′ 4″ x 13′ 1″ Kitchen / Dining 4850 x 6505 15′ 11″ x 21′ 4″ Maximum Sizes Sitting Area 4980 x 3450 16′ 4″ x 11′ 4″ Toilet 1640 x 2390 5′ 5″ x 7′ 10″ Utility 2725 x 2490 8′ 11″ x 8′ 2″ Boot Room 1800 x 1905 5′ 11″ x 6′ 3″ Guest Bedroom 3540 x 3530 11′ 7″ x 11′ 7″ Master bedroom 4550 x 3000 14′ 11″ x 9′ 10″ En suite 1 3390 x 2510 11′ 1″ x 8′ 3″ Maximum Sizes Bedroom 2 4600 x 2950 15′ 1″ x 9′ 8″ En suite 2 2590 x 1530 8′ 6″ x 5′ 0″ Maximum Sizes Bedroom 3 4300 x 3470 14′ 1″ x 11′ 5″ Bedroom 4 3700 x 2700 12′ 2″ x 8′ 10″ Maximum Sizes Bedroom 5 3150 x 2260 10′ 4″ x 7′ 5″ Bathroom 2700 x 1980 8′ 10″ x 6′ 6″ Maximum Sizes
A & J Stephen (Builders) Ltd
T 01738 620721
F 01738 633575
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
Sorry, but no streetview image could be found.
Sold price history for AB39 in past 5 years
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.