4 Bedroom, 6 Apartment Home
Floor Area:137.13m2 (1476sqft)
Plot Size:397m2 (4273sqft)
- Comprehensive kitchen units with soft door closers, flat pelmets and cornice, stainless steel handles, worktop and upstand.
- 1-1/12 stainless steel sink with drainer, wire basket, strainer bowl, chopping board and mixer tap.
- Built-under single oven, gas hob and extractor hood.
- Chrome downlighters.
- Glass splashback above hob.
- Space for dishwasher 600mm wide x 860mm high with cold supply.
- Space for automatic washing machine 600mm wide x 860mm high with hot and cold supply.
- Space for tumble drier 600mm wide x 860mm high (dependant on house type).
- White Ideal Standard 'Concept - Arc' bathroom suite. Soft close hinges to w.c. seat.
- 'Cone' range taps.
- Shower over bath with tiled bath recess and glazed screen (only if no separate shower cubicle in bathroom).
- Tiled splashback above w.h.b. in bathroom, en-suite and toilet.
- Chrome downlighters to bathroom, en-suite(s) and toilet.
- Pedestal oak basin unit to bathroom & en-suite with white bath panel.
Internal Finishes & Decoration
- White walls and ceilings.
- Oak flush internal doors with white painted facings and skirtings.
- Satin Nickel handles.
- 'Gyproc' cornice to ground floor only (except bathroom, toilet and en-suites).
- Mirrored wardrobe doors with silver trim (normal pass door when door is less than 1 metre wide).
- White roughcast.
- White fully finished reversible windows for easy cleaning, fitted with low energy argon filled double glazing.
- White insulated external doors (excludes balcony doors).
- Footpath to front and rear doors, garage and rotary clothes drier.
- Low energy exterior light to front and rear doors.
- Paviored driveway.
- Post and wire fencing to boundaries between rear gardens.
- Gas central heating system with zone controls.
- Telephone points, in lounge, kitchen, bedroom 1 and study if applicable.
- Wiring to television point in lounge, kitchen, bedroom 1 and study brought to central location with power socket for signal amplifier.
- Dual tone bell chimes to front and rear doors (not to garage door).
- Turf to front and grass seeding to rear (timing dependant on season and weather).
110 Balmoral Specification
The 'Balmoral' Specification is further enhanced by the following:-
- Under unit lighting in Kitchen.
- Split level double oven.
- Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- White 'Mexicano' doors with matching white painted facings and skirtings.
- Half wall tiling to bathroom and en-suite(s).
- Tap with hose connector in garage or at rear of house.
- Matching oak bath panel.
- Mirror cabinet with light and shaver socket to bathroom and en-suite(s).
Built to NHBC standards (Full 10 year NHBC warranty).
Please check with the sales department for latest specification before reserving. We reserve the right to amend our specifications.
Lounge3445 x 498511′ 4″ x 16′ 4″Plus Bay WindowDining Area4890 x 322016′ 1″ x 10′ 7″Kitchen3700 x 322012′ 2″ x 10′ 7″Toilet1740 x 12255′ 9″ x 4′ 0″Bedroom 13745 x 359512′ 3″ x 11′ 10″Maximum Sizes, Plus Bay WindowEn-Suite1450 x 19054′ 9″ x 6′ 3″Plus Shower RecessBedroom 22900 x 40009′ 6″ x 13′ 1″Bedroom 33200 x 289010′ 6″ x 9′ 6″Bedroom 42400 x 39457′ 10″ x 12′ 11″Maximum SizesBathroom2100 x 28906′ 11″ x 9′ 6″Garage2865 x 55759′ 5″ x 18′ 3″
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
Sorry, but no streetview image could be found.
Sold price history for PH2 7SQ in past 5 years
Sold price history for PH2 in past 5 years
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.