£355,000 Fixed price
**CLOSING DATE TUES 11TH SEPT AT 12NOON**An impressive 4 bedroom detached villa situated in a preferred cul-de-sac locale within an exclusive development of similar quality homes. Viewing advised.
**CLOSING DATE TUES 11TH SEPT AT 12NOON**This attractive home is set over two levels and consists on the ground floor of welcoming hallway, generous lounge with feature fireplace and bay window which opens onto the dining area with patio doors to rear garden, WC, study, utility room and stunning contemporary dining kitchen which incorporates quality integrated NEFF appliances. The upper floor provides a family bathroom and four bedrooms with the master benefiting from en-suite shower room. Excellent storage provision throughout including floored loft and numerous in-built storage and wardrobes.
All rooms are well presented with attractive décor. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard. On a practical note the home benefits from double glazed windows and warmth is provided by gas fired central heating.
The property sits on a generous plot with surrounding gardens. To the front of the home are neat well-tended gardens with a double width driveway providing off-street parking and in turn allowing access to the double garage. The private rear garden is a real feature of the home consisting of extensive lawn sections and bright patio with a surrounding array of plants, trees and shrubs offering year round colour. Substantial timber fencing provides screening from neighbouring properties and provides a family safe environment.
Lounge 18' 6" into box bay x 12' 10" ( 5.64m into box bay x 3.91m )
Dining Area 12' 3" plus door recess x 9' 9" plus door recess ( 3.73m plus door recess x 2.97m plus door recess )
Breakfast Kitchen 19' x 8' 4" max ( 5.79m x 2.54m max )
Study 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 12' 10" to back of wardrobe x 11' 2" ( 3.91m to back of wardrobe x 3.40m )
Bedroom 12' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' 11" max ( 3.53m x 3.33m max )
Bedroom 10' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.54m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.