£275,000 Offers over
Allen and Harris are delighted to present "Arnhall" an extraordinary 5 bedroom DETACHED two storey house in a SECLUDED pocket in Bonhill. The property was built in 1908 and boasts many of the TRADITIONAL features expected of a property built at this period.
The property is large in stature and offers a versatile layout of accommodation with a gross internal floor area of 245 metres squared. On the ground floor you are greeted by a grand reception hallway. On your right and left you have two sizable reception rooms with a traditional fireplace and absolutely stunning bay window. Also on the ground floor there is a versatile room that is currently set up as a dining room. The kitchen is also on the ground floor which contains lovely traditional features but has a modern feel. You can also access a utility room, workshop and a downstairs WC from the kitchen. The staircase is absolutely beautiful and leads up to the upper floor of the property where there are 5 good sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom being particularly striking. The family bathroom is also upstairs and comprises bath, shower cubicle and wetwall.
The property has recently been reroofed which guarantees are available. The driveway is huge and has potential to store multiple vehicles. There is also a garage with a exquisite front and rear gardens.
This is a must view.
Lounge 15' 6" into bay window x 14' 5" ( 4.72m into bay window x 4.39m )
Sitting Room 15' max x 10' 8" max ( 4.57m max x 3.25m max )
Dining Room 13' 6" max x 15' 8" max ( 4.11m max x 4.78m max )
Kitchen 15' over units x 14' over units ( 4.57m over units x 4.27m over units )
Bedroom 1 14' 3" into bay window x 13' max ( 4.34m into bay window x 3.96m max )
Bedroom 2 13' max x 12' max ( 3.96m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom 3 15' max x 12' max ( 4.57m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom 4 15' max x 14' 5" max ( 4.57m max x 4.39m max )
Bedroom 5 9' max x 10' 8" ( 2.74m max x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.