£69,995 Offers over
Three bedroom townhouse with entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, extensive modern fitted dining kitchen, three good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also gas c/h, d/g gardens, rear being enclosed and communal parking area to front.
Three bedroom townhouse with spacious accommodation over three levels. On the ground level there is entrance hall, extensive modern dining kitchen, modern fitted cloakroom, on the upper level: landing, spacious lounge overlooking rear garden, and double bedroom, on the next level there is a further two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. the property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, communal parking area to front. There is also gardens to front and rear, the rear garden is fully enclosed with paved patio area, drying area and hut.
Excellent family home
Entrance hall with double glazed and window door to front, understair cupboard, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Front facing double glazed window. Wash hand basin, w.c. Vinyl flooring.
Dining Kitchen 17' 8" x 12' 9" ( 5.38m x 3.89m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units with matching worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker with cooker hood and walk in cupboard. Ample space for table and chairs. Rear facing double glazed window and patio doors leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Landing with stairs from lower apartments to first floor. Front facing double glazed window. Carpeted flooring.
Lounge 17' 9" x 9' 5" ( 5.41m x 2.87m )
Spacious lounge with two rear facing double glazed windows. Radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Access to further apartments
Bedroom Two 9' 6" max x 7' 9" ( 2.90m max x 2.36m )
Further bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator and side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.34m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window. Radiator, built in wardrobes and laminate flooring.
Fitted bathroom with w.c, wash hand basin, corner bath and shower cubicle. Vinyl flooring.
Enclosed garden to rear with paved patio area, drying area and hut. The front garden has lawn and paved path.
Communal parking area to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.