£290,000 Offers over
'The Laurieston', built by Stewart Milne Homes, is a perfectly proportioned FIVE bedroom (TWO luxury EN SUITES) detached villa with detached DOUBLE GARAGE, rec hall, dining/breakfasting kitchen with family area, utility room, wc/cloak room, lounge, dining room, SOUTH-WEST facing landscaped gardens.
Built by Stewart Milne Homes, this substantial five bedroom detached villa has a delightful, south-west facing, landscaped, low maintenance garden with a superb mix of patio area and artificial turf for outside entertaining and comes complete with a detached double garage and driveway.
This property has a spacious entrance hall leading to a dining kitchen with family area.
The kitchen comes complete with premium integrated appliances and the family area has French doors leading to the garden. There is a separate utility room with side door to the garden, a downstairs cloakroom, a formal dining room and a generous lounge, also with French doors leading to the garden.
Upstairs, there are five bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with its own luxury en-suite and walk-in wardrobe and Juliet Balcony. The guest bedroom has an en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes.
The town of Stewarton is just a short drive from the M77 and offers commuters easy commuting by car to the city of Glasgow and nearby coastal towns of Ayr and Troon. A train station offers a regular service to Glasgow and local shopping is available as well as local pubs, restaurants and sporting facilities.
Lounge 17' 11" x 11' 10" ( 5.46m x 3.61m )
Kitchen/family Area 15' 2" max x 20' 11" max ( 4.62m max x 6.38m max )
Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.33m x 3.12m )
Master Bedroom 9' 10" min x 11' 11" max ( 3.00m min x 3.63m max )
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.20m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Four 13' 4" x 8' min ( 4.06m x 2.44m min )
Bedroom Five 8' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.24m )
Detached Double Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.