£25,000 Offers over
A unique opportunity to purchase a plot which is currently housing an old derelict building formed of stone and brick, which offers a range of redevelopment possibilities, set in the heart of Stirling City Centre...
Attractively situated within the historic streets of the old town is this building, known as,"The Old Wash House," constructed in stone and brick. The currently derelict property is an attractive opportunity for an imaginative renovation/rebuild, or could be demolished, giving the chance to create a newly designed structure, allowing the future use of the property, subject to the necessary approval, to be elected by the new purchaser. An enclosed communal garden area is situated to the rear of the property. Possible uses for the re-development could include residential, studio, office, workshop or garage options.
The location of the site makes it ideal to benefit from the hustle and bustle of a city centre yet peacefully situated. Views across the city and the Ochil Hills would be available if developed to first floor level.
The charming city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well- known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis and squash are available as well as the Peak Sports Village. The property is also situated in close proximity to Stirling County Rugby Ground.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.