£110,000 Fixed price
This 3 bedroom cottage is situated next to the local rugby club. This 200 year old listed building oozes charm and character. The property consists of an entrance hall way and leading off the hall is the lounge to the front and to the rear is the fitted kitchen and a further 3 bedrooms. EPC F
This 3 bedroom cottage is situated next to the local rugby club. This 200 year old building oozes charm and character. The property consists of an entrance hall way and leading off the hall is the lounge to the front and to the rear is the fitted kitchen and a further 3 bedrooms. The rear garden has plenty of parking - ideal for a camper van or caravan! Cumnock is located within the heart of rural Ayrshire and offers a range of amenities including local shops and the new East Ayrshire Learning Campus due to open in 2019. While the market town of Ayr lies approximately 16 miles distant and offers a wider range of amenities including excellent supermarkets and retail shopping, transport and recreational facilities.
Lounge 14' 6" x 10' ( 4.42m x 3.05m )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Bedroom 10' 5" x 14' 5" ( 3.17m x 4.39m )
Bedroom 12' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.86m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 10' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.16m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.