£245,000 Offers over
Seldom available in a highly sought after location; this substantial red sandstone terrace villa is extremely convenient for shops and railway station and benefits from generous accommodation and original features.
Fortunate to be set back from main road with low maintenance garden grounds, this traditional terraced villa offers generously proportioned accommodation over two main levels with additional bonus of floored and lined attic space.
The property boasts a wealth of original features, including decorative wooden wall panels and servant bells. Accommodation comprises, entrance vestibule and wide hallway leads to the bay window lounge. The lounge includes a feature fireplace and is on an open plan basis to the dining area; separated by a half-height exposed brick wall. The fully fitted kitchen benefits from a range of wall and base units, a large pantry with access to the cellar and rear door to the garden.
On the upper level is a galleried, split level landing with a spacious family bathroom, three double bedrooms and stairs to the attic.
The property enjoys a number of quality features including double glazing, gas central heating system and low maintenance gardens which are enclosed to rear.
Lounge/Diner; 27'02 (plus bay) x 13'01
Kitchen; 14'08 x 8"09 (max)
Bedroom One; 16'05 (into bay) x 10'03 (max)
Bedroom Two; 12'11 x 11'01 (max)
Bedroom Three; 11"11 (max) x 7'06
Bathroom; 7'7 x 6'7
Attic Area; 13'10 x 13'05 (restricted head height)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.