£80,000 Offers over
Allen and Harris, Hamilton is delighted to present to the market this three bedroom, terraced house in excellent condition in need of updating. A fantastic property for someone looking to live in the desirable residential area of Viewpark, Uddingston.
Allen and Harris, Hamilton is delighted to present to the market this three bedroom, terraced house in excellent condition. A fantastic property for someone looking to live in the desirable residential area of Viewpark, Uddingston.
The property is entered via the hallway which gives access to the Living Room and the staircase leading upstairs. The spacious and airy living room sits to the front of the property and has a large window letting in lots of light. The Kitchen offers a range of built in storage options including floor and wall mounted units, ample worktop space and a large walk-in cupboard, it is located off the Living Room and overlooks the private rear garden.
Upstairs three double bedrooms are all flooded by natural light while allowing space for additional free-standing furniture if required. A three-piece bathroom with shower over the bath completes the accommodation.
This property also benefits from gas central heating, full double-glazing, front and rear gardens.
The property is located on Douglas Street, Uddingston with nearby schools, shops and various other amenities nearby. The M8 and M74 motorway links are close by and provide quick and easy access to the City of Glasgow and the central belt.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.