£99,000 Offers over
Stunning fully refurbished family home with two good sized bedrooms, Jackton Moor Kitchen and modern bathroom. This property is walk in condition. Gas central heating and Double Glazed Window Units. Ample Street parking. EER C.
Allen &Harris are truly delighted to present to the market this stunning fully refurbished family home comprising of welcoming reception hallway, spacious lounge with storage cupboard, designer modern refitted dining kitchen by "Jackton Moor" as featured on Grand Designs. Comprising of white granite work surface with a range of base and wall mounted units with LED lighting also featuring open brick wall with LED downlighters throughout the property. There is access to the rear garden from the kitchen with ample on street parking available.
To the upper level there are two good sized bedrooms with storage cupboard, again finished and decorated to the highest of standards and a modern refitted bathroom comprising of three piece suite, chrome towel rail and shower over bath.
The property benefits from a installed system of gas central heating, double glazed window units and has been rewired providing a family home which truly is in walk-in condition.
Early internal viewing of this exquisitely finished property is strongly advised to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation contained within this family home which will not stay on the market long.
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' 5" ( 4.75m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 15' 10" x 8' ( 4.83m x 2.44m )
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 8" ( 3.81m x 3.56m )
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.82m )
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 5" ( 1.93m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.