£178,000 Offers over
Rarely available three bedroom semi-detached villa in a much sought after Bishopbriggs location offering good sized family accommodation over two levels and having been extended to provide flexible family accommodation.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this family home which comprises entrance porch with access to a shower room, lounge open-plan dining room, fitted kitchen with a range base and wall mounted units and door giving access to the rear gardens.
On the upper level there are three bedrooms with the master bedroom having a storage cupboard.
Also to this level there is a spacious bathroom with three piece suite.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazed window units, whilst externally there are mature gardens to front and rear with private parking provided by driveway to side leading to a detached garage.
Set in a popular Bishopbriggs location close to local shops catering for everyday needs, highly regarded schooling and all the facilities of Bishopbriggs with transport and road links giving access to Glasgow City Centre and beyond.
Lounge Into Dining 23' 6" x 10' 11" ( 7.16m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 7' 5" x 10' 5" ( 2.26m x 3.17m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 12' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.73m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.23m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Three 6' 2" x 8' 10" ( 1.88m x 2.69m )
Shower Room 4' 2" x 5' 5" ( 1.27m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.