£162,500 Offers over
Stunning semi-detached villa set on a large corner plot decorated to a high standard throughout and extended to provide an attractive sun-room overlooking well-kept gardens with decked seating area.
Allen &Harris are truly delighted to present this beautiful family home to the market. Set in a popular development within Robroyston this spacious property comprises welcoming reception hallway with cloakroom/WC, spacious lounge with bay window, attractive kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, open plan to dining area with large under stairs storage cupboard and doors giving access to a large sun-room which opens on to a decked seating area for outside dining or entertaining.
On the upper level there are three good sized bedrooms with the master bedroom having built-in wardrobes and further storage provided by cupboard to the hall on the upper landing. There is a modern family bathroom with white three piece suite and hand held shower over bath.
The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units, whilst externally, there are easily maintained gardens and off-street parking is provided by driveway to rear.
Lounge 16' 5" (MAX) x 12' 6" ( 5.00m (MAX) x 3.81m )
Kitchen 15' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.17m )
Sun Room 11' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.90m )
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.24m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 3" ( 1.96m x 1.91m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.