£83,000 Offers over
A well-presented 2 bedroom end terraced villa situated on an elevated site within a popular residential development. Vieiwng highly recommended by agent.....
The property consists on the ground floor of entrance hallway, well-proportioned lounge with feature fireplace, stylish dining kitchen with an array of wall and floor units which includes integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The upper floor provides two generous double bedrooms and a bright family bathroom. Excellent storage provision.
Internally the home is presented to a high standard with bright fresh décor throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard. Warmth is provided by a gas central heating system and double glazing has been installed. It should be noted that there are other items within the property which are available by separate negotiation.
To the front of the home are gardens mainly laid to lawn with mature hedging. The rear more private gardens are south facing and offer a substantial lawn section with bright patio area ideal for entertaining. A garden shed is also included within the sale.
Bonnybridge is well placed for the commuter providing excellent road links to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling. Local shops, including Tesco Metro, provide day to day shopping and other amenities such as Post Office, primary school and medical centre are close at hand. Falkirk town centre is approximately 3 miles distant and offers a wide range of high street shopping and extensive leisure facilities with two railway stations providing rail links to central Scotland and beyond.
Lounge 14' 6" max x 14' 2" ( 4.42m max x 4.32m )
Dining Kitchen 18' 3" max x 7' 9" max ( 5.56m max x 2.36m max )
Bedroom1 13' 6" max x 10' 8" ( 4.11m max x 3.25m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 10' 4" max ( 3.43m x 3.15m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.