£232,950 Offers over
With close access to local transport, shops and bars, this beautiful family home is tastefully decorated and in truly walk-in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. The Astrofurf in the back garden means the children can play outside in all weathers
2. The staircase feels grand and is a feature of the home
3. The kitchen and dining space is perfect for entertaining and family get to togethers
4. The schools in our catchment area are among the best in North Lanarkshire
5. Having four bathrooms means we don`t have any issues in the morning with everyone getting ready
Entrance to the property is via a double glazed door leading to a large entrance hall with a W/C. The hall benefits from Karndean flooring that flows through the ground floor.
A beautiful space with a large double glazed bay window letting in light and providing a view of the street.
A large modern kitchen with integrated appliances. This room also benefits from patio doors leading out into the back garden and a large dining area with couch and wall mounted TV.
Large double bedroom benefiting from two built in wardrobes, en-suite and a carpeted floor.
Large double bedroom with en-suite. The room also benefits from a large window bringing in light and built in wardrobe.
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Small double bedroom currently used as a kids playroom.
Large family bathroom with bath.
Built in, currently used for additional storage
The front of the property boasts a large unique driveway with space to accommodate 3 vehicles complemented by a well maintained grass lawn.
The rear of the property is landscaped with a stunning slabbed section with a canopy over the french doors, stones and an artificial grass area with fencing to the boundary.
Motherwell is the 4th largest town in North Lanarkshire. It has 3 railway stations Motherwell, Airbles and Sheildmuir with the commute to Glasgow as short as 12 minutes and 45 minutes to Edinburgh. Motherwell has great train routes to the south including London.
Motherwell has great access to the M74 and M8 making it a great commuter town.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Motherwell has 6 comprehensive high schools, over 20 primary schools and a college/university.
Entertainment wise Motherwell has a Premiership football team, direct access to Strathclyde Park, its own night club and a host of bars and restaurants. Our personal favourites are Dalziel Park and The Electric Bar for lunch and drinks.
Why choose Upload Abode
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed priced online estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £650 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.