£160,000 Offers over
********* CLOSING DATE 12:00 TUESDAY 03/10/17 *********
An exceptional semi detached villa enjoying a prime position within this popular modern development. Early viewing of this property is strongly advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Presented to the market to an exacting standard throughout this bright and well appointed extended semi detached villa enjoys a prime position within this popular modern development. Internally the property offers well proportioned accommodation available in true walk in order throughout.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises of welcoming reception hallway, attractive family lounge, modern fitted kitchen complete with breakfast bar, play/dining room and downstairs wc complete the ground floor level.
The first floor provides three generously proportioned bedrooms both with fitted storage and a well equipped modern fitted bathroom complete with three piece suite and shower.
The property features a fresh and tasteful decorative programme throughout and a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units.
Externally the property offers well maintained landscaped garden grounds located to the rear. Offstreet parking is also provided for via a monobloc driveway to the front.
Offering an excellent opportunity for young and old alike early viewing is advised.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.