£455,000 Offers over
This impressively presented bungalow, with all accommodation on one level, is situated on a larger than usual, end of cud-de-sac, plot in a desirable location, which boasts a surrounding of mixed style properties and sits in the affluent suburban area of Newton Mearns.
Entry to the property is through a solid wood door into a large welcoming hall leading to all the rooms this spacious dwelling offers.
Off the hall is the first of three receptions rooms. This bright family room benefits from a front aspect which allows an abundance of daylight. Following on down the hall is a large dining kitchen with integrated hob, oven and dishwasher and just off this kitchen is a utility area with sink, with above and under counter storage.
Through from the kitchen is the second reception room which is generous in size with full room width, glazed patio doors giving a view of and leading out to the well maintained, mature gardens. The same attractive aspect is continued in the third and largest of the reception rooms whereby the view to the gardens can be further enjoyed. Within this larger reception room is the unusual focal point of a York stone circular fire-place channelling out from the wall into the room.
The property has four ample sized double bedrooms with the master being en-suite. There is a family bathroom fitted with a large corner bath and electric shower.
The property further benefits from gas central heating from a recently fitted boiler, double glazing and well established, mature gardens with shrubs and laid to lawn at the back and side of the property. There is also a large patio at the rear together with a separate drying area. Equally appealing front grounds with a driveway and double garage complete the home.
Front Reception Room 15' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.70m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 15' 4" from door x 13' ( 4.67m from door x 3.96m )
Utility Room 6' 1" x 7' 6" ( 1.85m x 2.29m )
Dining Room 15' 10" x 11' 2" ( 4.83m x 3.40m )
Rear Reception Room 22' 3" x 14' 7" ( 6.78m x 4.45m )
Master Bedroom 14' 7" at max x 13' 8" ( 4.45m at max x 4.17m )
Ensuite 10' 6" into shower x 5' 5" ( 3.20m into shower x 1.65m )
Bedroom 10' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 11' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 12' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.58m )
The properties is a short distance from local amenities such as The Avenue shopping centre, which hosts an Asda supermarket, Marks &Spencer foodstore, Boots, Superdrug a variety of banks, restaurants, cafes and various other instantly recognisable retail outlets. Also in close proximity are Waitrose Aldi and Tesco supermarkets, which in turn are also surrounded by various bars and restaurants.
Glasgow city centre is a 15-20 minute journey by car on the nearby M77 motorway and there are regular bus services servicing a variety of routes. Both Prestwick and Glasgow Airports are also short journey periods. This property provides very easy access for all local and longer distance journeys.
Newton Mearns and adjacent Clarkston are home to some of the highest achieving state secondary and primary schools in the country and the private Belmont House School is nearby.
The area has an abundance of sporting facilities, notably, some of the best golf courses in the country. There are also plentiful facilities for tennis, swimming, bowling, rugby, cricket and keep fit. There are also a number of local gymnasiums such as Parkland Country club and the new David Lloyd Centre at Rouken Glen.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.