£380,000 Offers over
Nestled in the picturesque village of Balmore, five bedroom detached house with large double garage and private enclosed gardens. * * NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES ON ANY APPLIANCES OR SERVICES WITHIN THE PROPERTY * *
Modern five bedroom detached house, located in the appealing village of Balmore, which is situated just East of Bearsden and Milngavie. The accommodation comprises of reception hallway leading to dual aspect windowed lounge, dining room, dining kitchen with a central island and selection of floor and wall mounted units with access to the rear garden and utility room off. The lower accommodation is completed with, W.C, spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe and contemporary ensuite bathroom. On the upper level there are four well sized bedrooms with two of which having ensuite bathrooms and there is a family sized three piece bathroom with separate shower cubical. The property further benefits from double glazing window unit, gas fired central heating system and storage cupboards off hallways and underneath stairs.
Balmore village is well sought after and with admired golf courses within the area, picturesque countryside suitable for walking, cycling, running, horse riding and other outdoor pursuits. Milngavie and Bearsden are located closely along with the neighbouring village of Torrance. Well quoted schooling at all levels within East Dumbartonshire district and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M80. The property has a wide selection of local amenities which include a local convenience store, Robroyston &Strathkelvin Retail Parks, regular bus services and Bishopbriggs &Lenzie train stations.
Lounge 12' 7" from door x 21' 11" max ( 3.84m from door x 6.68m max )
Dining 10' from door x 12' 6" max ( 3.05m from door x 3.81m max )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 13' 10" from door to recess x 22' into recess ( 4.22m from door to recess x 6.71m)
Dining Space Irregular Shaped Room 9' 11" from recess x 10' max ( 3.02m from recess x 3.05m)
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 18' 8" from door x 14' 6" at widest point ( 5.69m from door x 4.42m)
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 15' 9" from recess x 16' 5" from win recess excluding war ( 4.80m from recess x 5.00m)
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 9' 9" from door into recess x 12' from recess ( 2.97m from door into recess x 3.66m)
Bedroom 4 Irregular Shaped Room 10' 6" from door x 15' 11" from recess excluding wardrobe ( 3.20m from door x 4.85m)
Bedroom 5 Irregular Shaped Room 18' 10" from door x 16' 7" at widest point ( 5.74m from door x 5.05m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.