£170,000 Offers over
'SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES' Extremely attractive detached bungalow in the small village of Monkton, this delightful home sits within private enclosed gardens to rear with a detached garage/workshop. This delightful home is position nicely in a cul de sac just off Kilmarnock Road.
'SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES' Extremely attractive detached bungalow in the small village of Monkton, this delightful home sits within private enclosed gardens to rear with a detached garage/workshop. This delightful home is position nicely in a cul de sac just off Kilmarnock Road. A particular feature of the property is the extensive conservatory to the rear of the property which lends itself as a superb dining and social area with two sets of French doors leading to the rear garden.
The accommodation is entered from the front into a large reception area with storage cupboards, Lounge with dual aspect window formation to front, family shower room with 3 piece suite and door leading to master bedroom. The master bedroom with window formation to rear, fitted wardrobes. Bedroom 3 with double glazed patio door giving access to the conservatory, An excellent family kitchen with a range of free standing and wall mounted storage cabinets with complimentary worktop, space and plumbing for dishwasher and other appliances, access to conservatory, finally with have bedroom 2 which is a good sized double bedroom with window to front and fitted wardrobes. The gardens are enclosed by timber fencing and a decking area, shrubbed borders and access gate leading to garage. To the front the gardens lawned with driveway to side. The garage has a workshop area which also houses laundry facilities. The property is further enchanced by GCH &D/G
Lounge 17' 11" x 11' 5" Max ( 5.46m x 3.48m Max )
Master Bedroom 9' 10" x 12' 6" Max ( 3.00m x 3.81m Max )
Family Shower Room
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.57m )
Kitchen 12' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.89m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 12' 6" ( 3.00m x 3.81m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.