£350,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris are pleased to present to market this John Lawrence built 1960's traditional bungalow. Well-presented and providing versatile living throughout this home provides excellent family living and is situated in a desirable location in the ever sought after suburb of Newton Mearns.
The property, which is the former show home, provides traditional living consisting of of four bedrooms, two public rooms, bathroom, kitchen and dining all set within generous garden grounds. Ground Floor: Entrance porch, welcoming reception hallway with staircase to upper floor. Generous sitting room with open front facing aspect and feature fireplace. With an extension to the rear the property provides a dining room off the kitchen which is fitted with a complement of wall mounted and floor standing units and complimentary worktop surfaces. Bedroom one is of double proportions with bedroom two being single and both overlooking the rear of the property providing a peaceful environment. The family bathroom completes the ground floor accommodation.
First Floor: Bedroom three and four are both of double proportion. The property is completed with an attractive front aspect with a landscaped garden and an enclosed, well-tended rear garden, providing privacy. Further features include double glazing, gas central heating, cavity insulation and there a lengthy driveway to the side providing off street parking for multiple cars and leading in turn to a detached brick built garage.
Family Room 13' 2" at max x 15' 6" at max ( 4.01m at max x 4.72m at max )
Living Room 13' 2" at max x 17' 8" at max ( 4.01m at max x 5.38m at max )
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
Dining Room 9' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 13' 1" at max x 1' ( 3.99m at max x 0.30m )
Bedroom 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
Bathroom 6' 1" x 6' 3" ( 1.85m x 1.91m )
Bedroom 15' 3" at max x 9' 7" at max ( 4.65m at max x 2.92m at max )
Bedroom 15' 3" at max x 9' 6" at max ( 4.65m at max x 2.90m at max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.