£420,000 Fixed price
Allen &Harris are pleased to present to the market this beautifully presented traditional detached bungalow which offers excellent sized accommodation over two levels. This stunning family home is located within one of Newton Mearns' preferred addresses and provides versatility for family living.
This traditional bungalow sits prominent on the street with a large plot allowing both a well-matured front garden and off-street parking with an extended driveway allowing space for multiple cars.
Comprising of entrance vestibule, expansive reception hallway, front facing formal lounge and bedroom finished with bespoke wooden frames and sills, dining room with adjoining sun room, fitted kitchen with connecting porch and a three piece bathroom and separate cloakroom completing the ground floor accommodation.
Upstairs provides two double proportion bedrooms, one of which provides large walk-in storage with option to convert to house a WC or en-suite and the other providing scope to extend further again, for option of WC or en-suite.
Externally the home sits within level and well maintained sizeable garden grounds with hard standing patio tended lawns and border flower beds with both a fence wall and providing privacy in the rear garden. Within the rear garden there is also the benefit of two outhouses that sit at the back of the gargage and are currently used for housing bicycles.
The property is further benefits from a single garage and is complimented by gas central heating and double glazing. The gardens boast a lawn to the front and rear, seasonally colourful with well stocked borders.
Living Room 17' 7" At max x 15' 3" ( 5.36m At max x 4.65m )
Dining Room 12' x 14' ( 3.66m x 4.27m )
Sunroom 12' x 4' ( 3.66m x 1.22m )
Kitchen 9' x 15' 1" ( 2.74m x 4.60m )
Porch 4' 6" x 6' 4" ( 1.37m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 15' 1" ( 3.99m x 4.60m )
Bathroom 9' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.92m x 1.93m )
Wc 9' 7" x 3' ( 2.92m x 0.91m )
Bedroom 14' 2" x 11' 3" at max ( 4.32m x 3.43m at max )
Bedroom 12' 5" at max x 18' 7" at max ( 3.78m at max x 5.66m at max )
Bedroom 24' 7" at max x 9' 8" at max ( 7.49m at max x 2.95m at max )
Study 7' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.31m x 2.34m )
Storage 7' 9" x 4' 3" ( 2.36m x 1.30m )
Garage 9' 8" x 16' 2" ( 2.95m x 4.93m )
Storage 5' 4" x 8' 2" ( 1.63m x 2.49m )
Storage 3' 2" x 8' 2" ( 0.97m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.