£140,000 Offers over
**CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 1ST AUGUST, 2018 @ 12NOON**
Boasting a contemporary decorative tone throughout; this spacious semi-detached family home enjoys the benefits of a quiet residential address yet sits only a very short distance from the many amenities of central East Kilbride.
Enjoying the benefits of a desirable quiet residential address yet sitting only a short distance from the many amenities offered in central East Kilbride; this spacious semi-detached family home boasts a neutral decorative tone throughout and delivers a good balance of family accommodation.
Notably bright and spacious upon entry in to a reception hallway; the property thereafter offers an impressive open-plan ground floor layout incorporating sizable lounge with contemporary wall mounted fire at focal point, dining area with patio door access to rear garden and modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets. On the upper level a bright landing affords access in turn to three well-appointed bedrooms each with in-built storage and a superb re-fitted bathroom featuring a white three piece suite and shower attachment.
Of particular note are the large attractive gardens in which this home sits which are predominantly laid to lawn to the front. The rear grounds have been hard-landscaped with ease of maintenance in mind incorporating a large decked and patio area immediately adjacent to the property as well as a number of smaller terraces designed to draw sunshine throughout the day.
As mentioned, the property occupies a particularly convenient position close to a range of local amenities and public transport links. The East Kilbride shopping centre is a short distance away as are local leisure clubs and a number of eateries.
Dining/lounge 22' 11" max x 13' 9" max ( 6.99m max x 4.19m max )
Open Plan Kitchen 10' 1" to front of units x 9' 5" max ( 3.07m to front of units x 2.87m max )
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 10" exc door recess ( 3.96m x 2.69m exc door recess )
Bedroom Two 13' 7" max x 9' 7" max ( 4.14m max x 2.92m max )
Bedroom Three 9' 7" max x 9' 8" max ( 2.92m max x 2.95m max )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 8" ( 1.98m x 1.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.