£304,995 Fixed price
The Regatta View development is located in the North Ayrshire village of Fairlie and will consist of four and five bedroom luxury homes.
Overlooking Fairlie and the Firth of Clyde, the blend of coast and country, easy commute and historical heritage combines to offer a lifestyle to envy.
The neighbouring town of Largs is a popular seaside resort and provides leisure facilities, shops and supermarkets for all your needs.
For those needing to commute, Fairlie is on the main rail line to Paisley and Glasgow, with the journey to Glasgow taking under an hour. The station is within walking distance and provides free car parking. Fairlie is also on the main A78 coast road and is served by regular bus routes.
- Striking five bedroom home of exceptional character
- Single integral garage
- High ground floor ceiling height
- Stunning lounge with feature bay window
- Separate dining room
- Spacious open plan kitchen/family room with French doors to rear garden
- Separate utility room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes
- Impressive guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, fitted wardrobes and Juliet balcony
- Bedroom five / offering flexibility as study
- Family bathroom with separate shower
- Front and rear gardens
Now available for Early Bird reservations.
Plot 9, The Kelvin F.P. £304,995
Stunning 5 bedroom detached available for entry in January 2017, this quality home offers sea and country views from its unrivalled position within this exclusive development. Spacious Hall, lounge, dining kitchen with french doors to garden, cloaks, utility room, five bedrooms (2 with en suites), family bathroom. Single garage, front and rear gardens.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.