£330,000 Guide price
* New 4 Bedroom Detached Villa
* Situated Within The New Almondell Development
* Spacious Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
* Master Bedroom With En-Suite
* 3 Further Bedrooms
* Integral GarageDescription
* Available End July 2017 * The Azure is a spacious four bedroom detached villa with integral garage. On the ground floor of this spacious family home the hallway leads to a large separate lounge, open plan kitchen and dining room with French doors which lead out to the garden, WC and utility room within the garage. On the upper level you will find a master bedroom complete with en-suite and fitted wardrobes as well as three further bedrooms and an ample family bathroom. External images shown are artist impressions. Internal images shown are for illustration purposes only. EPC = Exempt.Location
Mid Calder is a charming conservation village near Livingston in West Lothian. Set on a hillside with views across the River Almond and Calder Wood, the town has a rich history dating back as far as the 11th centrury. Changing times have turned Mid Calder into a quietly idyllic spot, with woodlands and riverbanks as its nearest neighbours, yet conveniently close to the urban attractions of Edinburgh.Our View
Spacious modern detached home situated within the new development in Almondell, Mid Calder. The property is close to shops, schools and all local amenities. The Azure is a stunning property - enquire today!
Lounge 17' 6" x 12' 8" (5.33m x 3.86m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 15' 4" (3.02m x 4.67m )
Dining Room 8' 8" x 12' 1" (2.64m x 3.68m )
WC 8' 7" x 6' 0" (2.62m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 1 17' 7" x 12' 6" (5.36m x 3.81m )
En-Suite 4' 8" x 5' 5" (1.42m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 2 13' 5" x 11' 3" (4.09m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 3 15' 7" x 8' 8" (4.75m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 4 10' 6" x 8' 8" (3.2m x 2.64m )
Family Bathroom 10' 6" x 6' 10" (3.2m x 2.08m )
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.