**** UNDER OFFER ****
A stunning traditional preferred first floor flat set within admired conservation locale.
The spacious accommodation extends to entrance vestibule with a particular feature being the ornate stained glass door, grand T-shaped hallway, bay windowed lounge with focal point being the beautiful fireplace, four well proportioned bedrooms, modern dining kitchen and bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units to the front. Many period features have been retained throughout adding to this delightful property's character and charm
Early viewing is strongly advised in order to appreciate the size, style and quality contained within.
Conveniently placed for amenities, neartby Nithsdale Road offers a variety of local shops catering for day to day requirements. Morrison's at Crossmyloof or Shawlands area offer a diverse range of facilities to include shops and recreational activities as well as a selection of bars and restaurants. The area has frequent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre, West End and beyond, whilst access to the M77/M8 motorway networks are closeby. In addition excellent schooling may be found locally both at primary and secondary levels (Hutcheson Grammar &Craigholm respectively), whilst numerous recreational facilities include public parks and a variety of golf courses are also easily accessible.
Hall 18' 9" x 11' 6" ( 5.71m x 3.51m )
Lounge 21' 11" into bay x 14' 1" ( 6.68m into bay x 4.29m )
Kitchen 17' 10" into recess x 10' 4" ( 5.44m into recess x 3.15m )
Bedroom One 18' 5" x 12' 6" ( 5.61m x 3.81m )
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 11' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.18m )
Bedroom Four 13' 9" x 9' 4" ( 4.19m x 2.84m )
Bathroom 14' x 4' 10" ( 4.27m x 1.47m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.