£95,000 Offers over
Stunning two bedroom end-terrace Villa within in a sought after residential location in Coylton comprising of Lounge with contemporary fire, fitted kitchen with range cooker and French doors, two spacious bedrooms, family bathroom with suite and shower over bath, front and rear gardens. GCH.DG.
Stunning two bedroom end-terrace Villa within in a sought after residential location in Coylton which benefits from a range of local amenities including shops and takeaways as well as being only a ten minute drive from Ayr town centre and a number of Ayr's high prestigious primary and secondary schools.
Ground floor comprises of welcoming reception hallway, generous front facing lounge with contemporary fire as centre focal point, modern fitted kitchen with French doors to garden, integrated appliances including large range cooker and hood.
On the upper level there are two spacious double bedrooms and family bathroom with pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c and bath with overhead shower finished with complimentary tiling.
Externally the property rests on an extensive plot with front and rear well maintained gardens rear being fully enclosed and southwest facing, garden hut included. Gas central heating. Double glazing. Residents parking.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 13' 3" ( 4.14m max x 4.04m )
Kitchen 9' 2" x 13' 7" ( 2.79m x 4.14m )
Bedroom 1 10' 5" excl wardrobe x 9' 4" ( 3.17m excl wardrobe x 2.84m )
Bedroom 2 7' 4" x 11' 1" excl recess ( 2.24m x 3.38m excl recess )
Bathroom 5' 10" x 5' 5" ( 1.78m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.