£175,000 Offers over
Set within this popular modern development close to a host of local amenities; this impressively proportioned and well-presented end terraced villa delivers a superb balance of family accommodation over three principal levels.
Enjoying a level corner plot within this popular modern St Leonards development; this home boasts a balanced complement of family accommodation over three principal levels and is presented in good order throughout.
Immediately welcoming upon entry in to a bright reception hallway with walk-in utility cupboard off; the ground floor of the home enjoys a predominantly open-plan format with a 17ft dining lounge drawing an abundance of natural light via front window and rear 'French door formation and opening, in an 'L-shaped' fashion, to a contemporary kitchen area hosting a broad range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets.
On the first floor of the property a broad hallway affords access to two spacious double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom featuring white three piece suite and over-head shower attachment. A further staircase also returns from here to a generously proportioned master bedroom which boasts 'full-wall' fitted wardrobes and a superb en-suite shower room.
Further complimenting this home are features such as gas central heating, double glazing and a superb floored attic storage area with pull-down access ladder. Of particular note, however, is the superb attached garage added by the current owners to create an additional hobby/storage area.
Externally there are private gardens to both front and rear with the former affording off-street parking for two vehicles.
East Kilbride makes an ideal base for commuting.
Lounge 19' 6" x 11' 5" ( 5.94m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.39m x 2.29m )
Master Bedroom 14' 10" max x 15' 2" max ( 4.52m max x 4.62m max )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 12' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.68m )
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.62m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 7" ( 1.98m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.