£70,000 Offers over
Excellent two bedroom family home situated within the popular Bellfield area of Kilmarnock close to local amenities, regular public transport and road links to the M/A77 and town centre
End terraced villa located within a highly sought after residential locale within Bellfield in Kilmarnock. The subjects are presented to the market in excellent condition and boast accommodation to include entrance hallway through to the lounge which has dual aspects and space for dining. There is an electric feature fireplace as a focal point and carpeted floors. From the hallway there is access to the kitchen which has a range of wall and floor mounted units and in turn gives access to the rear garden. A staircase from the reception hall leads to the upper level of the property where two double bedrooms are located and the shower room. Both double bedrooms have built in cupboards and the shower room has three piece suite incorporating WC, wash hand basin, vanity unit and separate shower cubicle with electric shower. There is tiling to the walls and floor. Externally the property is enhanced by front and rear gardens, the front offering a gated driveway providing parking for many cars. The front garden has is of low maintenance design and is bordered by shrubs. The rear garden is laid to lawn with drying area. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this fantastic family home. In addition there is gas central heating and double glazing.
Kilmarnock town centre offers a range of amenities including excellent super market and retail shopping, transport and recreational facilities. For the commuter the upgraded M77 links to Glasgow in the North and Ayr in the South.
Living Room 18' 11" x 9' 9" ( 5.77m x 2.97m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 12' 4" max x 9' 5" ( 3.76m max x 2.87m )
Bedroom 9' 2" x 14' 11" ( 2.79m x 4.55m )
Shower Room 5' 8" x 5' 8" ( 1.73m x 1.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.