£100,000 Offers over
Three bedroom end terrace villa. Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge through to dining area, with patio doors to conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. There is also monobloc parking to front, gas c/h, d/g and enclosed garden to rear. Town centre location
Town centre end terraced home presented in walk in condition and comprises on the ground floor of entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, lounge open to dining area, with two patio doors to extensive conservatory, on the upper floor there are three good sized bedrooms with bedroom one and three benefiting from built in wardrobes, there is also a modern fitted family bathroom comprising of bath with over shower and glass screen, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and w.c. The property is further enhanced by monobloc parking to front, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The rear garden is enclosed with raised decking and drying area, there is also a side garden ideal for storage.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this rarely available property.
Close to local amenities, bus routes, supermarket and major road links.
Lounge 17' 10" to dining area x 9' 7" ( 5.44m to dining area x 2.92m )
Dining Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 12' 8" max x 8' 7" ( 3.86m max x 2.62m )
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.51m )
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 8" to wardrobes ( 2.82m x 2.34m to wardrobes )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.