£170,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|16 January 2015||£147,000||£7,000|
|15 March 2011||£140,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
*** CLOSING DATE MONDAY 15TH MARCH @ 12 NOON ***
Capturing striking farmland views to the rear and complemented by an attractive riverside setting; this notably bright home boasts well-appointed family accommodation and sits within the catchment for highly regarded East Renfrewshire schooling.
Set within the peaceful residential pocket of Waterfoot and complemented by its idyllic riverside setting; this end terraced family home boasts notably bright accommodation throughout and enjoys a stylishly neutral decorative finish.
Immediately welcoming upon entry in to an attractive reception hallway; the ground floor accommodation extends on an open plan basis, to create the ideal family hub, which combines spacious lounge with attractive 'picture windowed' dining area and comprehensively fitted kitchen. Drawing an abundance of natural light from the multi aspect window formations; this area is further enhanced by virtue of the striking open views captured to the rear towards open farmland.
On the upper floor, accessed off a broad hallway, are three extremely well-appointed bedrooms and a modern family bathroom featuring white three piece suite and overhead shower facility.
Of additional note are the superb attic, integrated garage and basement offerings which in each instance cover the footprint of the property and deliver extensive storage opportunities as well as potential scope for further development if required.
Similarly impressive externally, the rear garden area is principally laid to lawn and sits adjacent to the 'White Cart Waters' to deliver a truly charming and relaxing environment.
Lounge 13' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.28m )
Kitchen/diner 16' 4" x 10' 6" ( 4.98m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 3 9' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.46m )
Bathroom 7' 9" max x 6' 3" max ( 2.36m max x 1.91m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.