£160,000 Offers over
Rarely available, well proportioned and very well presented end terraced villa situated within a very popular area. The property is ideally located for easy access to amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport routes. Ideal family home, early internal viewing is advised!
Rarely available, well proportioned and very well presented end terraced villa situated within a very popular area. The property is ideally located for easy access to amenities including schools, leisure facilities, shops and transport routes. The generous accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule, spacious lounge with picture rail and two wall uplighters, access to the rear facing kitchen and open plan staircase off to the upper landing. There is a large dining kitchen boasting an extensive range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces, pelmet lighting and an inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated stainless steel gas hob, electric double oven, one of which is fan assisted, and an extractor hood. In addition there is an automatic washing machine, a fridge freezer, a concealed quality "Vaillant" condensing boiler and a double glazed security door leading to the gardens. The landing leads to one single and two double bedrooms, one of which has double built-in wardrobes. There is a fully tiled bathroom with a three piece white suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin and a bath with a "Triton" over-bath shower and screen. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, full double glazing, enclosed level lawned gardens and shared parking areas to the front and rear. Ideal family home and early internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate the level of accommodation on offer!
Lounge 14' 10" narrowing to 10' 5" x 14' 5" ( 4.52m narrowing to 3.17m x 4.39m )
Dining Kitchen 14' 9" x 10' 2" narrowing to 7' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.10m narrowing to 2.41m )
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 6' ( 2.39m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.