£235,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|20 June 2008||£202,530||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
** CLOSING DATE SET THURS 8TH SEPT @ 12PM** Fantastic opportunity to purchase this popular styled three bedroom End Terrace Townhouse that would make the perfect family home offering accommodation over three levels. The property is in turn key condition and will not fail to impress.
A truly impressive, bright and beautifully proportioned modern end terrace townhouse will not fail to impress upon inspection situated in a popular locale.
Providing bright and generously proportioned family accommodation the interior comprises of impressive and welcoming reception hallway, downstairs WC, attractive bright formal lounge with dining area, media wall and patio doors to the rear garden and modern fitted kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted units.
The first floor level consists of two stunning bedrooms and new family bathroom with w.c, wash basin and bath. On the top floor level is the master bedroom with its very own dressing room and en-suite. The property is in a very much sought after area and would make the perfect home.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating. gardens to the front and rear and driveway.
Cambuslang offers access to the M74 and there are a number of well serviced bus routes and three train stations located within the area. A selection of primary and secondary schooling is available as well as an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants, a library and a park providing recreational grounds within this established residential area.
Lounge / Dining 16' 2" Max x 13' 1" Max ( 4.93m Max x 3.99m Max )
Kitchen 12' 7" x 6' 2" ( 3.84m x 1.88m )
Bedroom One 13' 1" Max x 13' Max ( 3.99m Max x 3.96m Max )
Dressing Room 10' 3" x 6' 2" ( 3.12m x 1.88m )
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 2" Max ( 3.96m x 3.40m Max )
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 10' 7" Max ( 3.99m x 3.23m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.