£85,000 Offers over
Located in the popular GirdleToll area of Irvine this spacious three bedroom, three storey end terraced villa would make the perfect family home comprising of vestibule, dining kitchen, utility room, lounge, three bedrooms, shower room and enclosed rear garden.
This end terraced villa offers generous accommodation over three levels and would make the ideal family home. On the ground floor there is a welcoming hallway, sizeable dining kitchen with French doors to rear garden, utility room and cloakroom (previously a w.c. which has been capped but can easily be reinstated). On the first floor there is the lounge to the rear, single bedroom and ample cupboard space. The second floor has two double bedrooms and a modern tiled shower room comprising of corner shower cubicle with electric shower, w.c, and w.h.b. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, an enclosed rear garden which is decked from the French doors then has a paved patio to boundary fence with side gate for access and two communal carparks for parking. Viewing recommended to appreciate the space this property has to offer.
Lounge 11' 8" x 12' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.94m )
Kitchen/diner 17' 2" max x 12' 11" ( 5.23m max x 3.94m )
Utility Room 4' 7" max x 6' 2" max ( 1.40m max x 1.88m max )
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 13' ( 2.69m x 3.96m )
Bedroom Two 8' 3" max x 13' 1" ( 2.51m max x 3.99m )
Bedroom Three 5' 3" x 12' 11" ( 1.60m x 3.94m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.