£435,000 Offers over
A handsome traditional home set amidst considerable garden grounds and boasting an ideal position within the popular conservation village of Eaglesham with impressive views captured to the front over the Eaglesham 'Orry'.
Centrally positioned within the ever-popular conservation village of Eaglesham, this handsome end terrace home is set within a traditional stone-built building and delivers an impressive combination of traditional charm and generous proportion within its six apartment composition.
Immediately welcoming upon entry; the ground floor accommodation comprises spacious formal lounge/dining room featuring attractive exposed beam and hosting a striking fire and surround at focal point, less formal family room with stone-built open fire, staggeringly spacious dining kitchen hosting a truly comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, ground floor double bedroom with ample fitted storage and a family bathroom with three piece corner suite and overhead shower attachment.
No less impressive, the upper floor delivers the undeniable jewel in the crown of this stunning home in the shape of a 25ft drawing room. This impressive apartment captures striking views over 'The Orry' by virtue of triple window formations which also serve to envelope the space in natural light. Thereafter, a further two generous double bedrooms can be found on this level as well as a second modern family bathroom.
A worthy rival to the charming interior, the established rear gardens deliver the most idyllic environment with an expansive lawn which is encased by attractive peripheral bedding and an attractive sun patio. There is both a double garage and spacious parking area also in situ.
Dining Lounge 16' 1" max, into bay x 15' 7" ( 4.90m max, into bay x 4.75m )
Sitting Room 15' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.61m )
Ground Floor Bedroom 15' 9" into bay x 7' 9" ( 4.80m into bay x 2.36m )
Dining Kitchen 27' 7" max x 10' 6" max ( 8.41m max x 3.20m max )
Bathroom 8' 7" max x 8' 4" max ( 2.62m max x 2.54m max )
Drawing Room 25' 7" x 16' 5" plus door recess ( 7.80m x 5.00m plus door recess )
Bedroom 1 16' 4" max x 11' 10" max, to front of robes ( 4.98m max x 3.61m max, to front of robes )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.40m )
Bathroom 9' 4" x 5' 7" ( 2.84m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.