£230,000 Offers over
Enhanced enormously by virtue of a full side extension, this attractive family home now offers a superb balance of family accommodation and is set within one of Giffnock's more popular residential pockets and sought-after school catchment zones.
Boasting a welcoming interior with a fresh decorative finish throughout, the notably bright accommodation extends, on the principal floor, to formal lounge, separate dining area set on a semi-open plan basis to the lounge and leading in to a comprehensively fitted modern kitchen, spacious ground floor bedroom and an incredibly practical en-suite shower room featuring white sanitary ware.
On the similarly impressive upper floor there are two well-appointed bedrooms (each with fitted storage) and a contemporary family bathroom hosting white three-piece suite with overhead shower attachment and ample vanity storage.
A worthy rival to the flawless interior, this home is set within a level and enclosed garden plot and features a large sun deck which creates the ideal environment for outdoor relaxation and entertaining. There is also a single car garage in situ along with ample residents' and visitor parking within the Groveburn pocket.
Worthy of note, this property lies equidistant to a good selection of services and amenities in nearby Giffnock and Thornliebank. These extended to shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements along with banks, post offices and restaurants. Bus and rail links are also available from these areas making it an ideal base for commuting.. A number of leisure facilities and parks are also available close by whilst the property lies within the catchment for nationally recognised primary and secondary schooling.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.09m max x 3.25m max )
Dining Area 13' 9" x 7' 6" ( 4.19m x 2.29m )
Kitchen 11' 8" max x 9' 4" ( 3.56m max x 2.84m )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.51m max x 3.58m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 3 11' max x 7' 7" max ( 3.35m max x 2.31m max )
Bathroom 7' 8" over bath x 5' 9" max ( 2.34m over bath x 1.75m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.