£100,000 Offers over
End trraced villa in a popular location close to schools and amenities and with accommodation comprising, lounge, kitchen two bedrooms and shower room. GCH / DG, gardens.
Presented to the market is this two bedroom end-terraced villa located in a popular residential location. The property is well placed for both local amenities and schooling at primary and secondary levels.
The accommodation on offer comprises a hallway leading to good size lounge. The kitchen is to the rear and is fitted with a range of both wall and floor mounted units with ample co-ordinating worktop. Patio doors lead to the garden. The upper level has two excellent size double bedrooms and a wet room with shower.
Further enhancements to the property include gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally there are gardens to the rear which have been landscaped for ease of maintenance.
the property is well placed for all local amenities and facilities and there is easy access to the renowned Loch Lomond Shores and National Park. There is an abundant public transport by road and rail linking the area to Dumbarton, Glasgow and beyond while there is quick access to the A82 which gives road links east to Glasgow and beyond and west to the West Highlands.
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 17' 3" x 9' 1" ( 5.26m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 15' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.85m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 12' 2" ` x 10' 4" ( 3.71m ` x 3.15m )
Shower Room 6' 3" x 5' 4" ( 1.91m x 1.63m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.