£138,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|7 May 2021||£112,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
** FIXED PRICE OF £138,000(£2,000 BELOW HOME REPORT) ** PRICE FIXED AS OF 27TH JUNE 2023 ** A wonderful opportunity to purchase this charming &spacious 2 bedroom end-terrace home, which is ideally situated in this desirable residential locale. Viewing is highly recommended
This lovely home is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers &internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels, initially comprising of a welcoming entrance hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level.
Immediately drawing you in, is the spacious Living Room which is the perfect space in which to relax/unwind &is the ideal retreat where friends &family will naturally gather at the start &end of the day; whilst also benefiting from large window to the rear aspect which allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The Kitchen/Breakfast Room is one to enjoy; tastefully tailored with an array of wall &base units, fitted worktops &breakfast bar. The Kitchen provides space, convenience &storage in abundance, whilst light flourishes in through a window to the front aspect. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a downstairs WC.
Ascend the staircase to the first floor landing to gain access to the upper floor living accommodation; with 2 double Bedrooms, both of which benefit from in-built storage. Concluding the accommodation on the upper floor is a stylish Family Bathroom which is tastefully fitted with a bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin. The home is presented to an excellent standard throughout, with bright fresh décor; there is also a good range of handy &practical in-built storage space to be found throughout the property.
Living Room 17' 2" x 11' 4" ( 5.23m x 3.45m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' x 8' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.99m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.62m )
Viewing of this property is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this charming home has to offer.
Externally, the wrap around garden is designed for ease of maintenance with various patio &graveled seating areas; in the warmer seasons there are a variety of ideal spaces for alfresco dining or to purely to enjoy the outside space on offer.
The town of Falkirk is ideally placed to offer a variety of shopping, school &recreational facilities. Falkirk High Station, provides main line rail links to Edinburgh &Glasgow, whilst the surrounding road &motorway network also proves popular with commuters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.