£135,000 Offers over
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this 3 bedroom end-terrace home, offering generous living accommodation, with driveway &a corner plot garden. The property is ideally situated in this desirable residential locale &viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this impressive home....
This charming end-terrace house is sure to appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers, especially those that are looking for a spacious family home. Internally the property boasts accommodation which is set over 2 levels &initially consists of an entrance hallway, with staircase leading to the upper level.
Immediately drawing you in, is the well-proportioned Sitting Room which is the sociable hub of the home &is the ideal retreat where friends &family will naturally gather at the start &end of the day; whilst light flourishes in through a large window to the front aspect. Situated at the rear of the property is the stylish Kitchen/Dining Room &the contemporary design makes this Kitchen one to enjoy; tastefully tailored with an array of wall &base units, fitted worktops &integrated oven/hob; the Kitchen provides convenience &le storage, whilst a door provides handy access out to the rear garden. Completing the accommodation on offer on the ground floor is the downstairs Family Bathroom, which comprises of a bath with over shower, WC &wash hand basin.
Ascend the staircase to the first floor landing to gain access to the upper floor living accommodation, which consists of 3 Bedrooms, which are all doubles in size &each Bedroom also benefiting from in-built storage. There is also handy &practical storage provisions to be found throughout the property.
Sitting Room 14' 2" max x 13' 6" max ( 4.32m max x 4.11m max )
Kitchen / Dining Room 14' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.32m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 14' 2" max &exc wardrobe x 10' 2" max &exc wardrobe ( 4.32m max &exc wardrobe x 3.10m max &exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 12' 9" max &exc wardrobe x 9' 7" max &exc wardrobe ( 3.89m max &exc wardrobe x 2.92m max &exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 11' 5" x 9' 6" exc wardrobe ( 3.48m x 2.90m exc wardrobe )
The home is well-presented throughout, with bright fresh décor &viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all that this lovely home has to offer.
The property is ideally positioned on a corner plot, with the gardens to the front &side mainly laid to lawn, whilst to the rear is a large patio area. There is also a driveway, providing off road parking.
The property is situated in a sought after locale, close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling &offers excellent local shopping facilities, with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centre. M8 &M9 motorways offer convenient commuting to Glasgow &Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) &good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis &squash are close by. Primary &Secondary schooling is available nearby, whilst Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.