£64,000 Offers around
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|20 July 2007||£63,750||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Please contact Allen and Harris Dumbarton on 01389731314 to view this property - ** MOTIVATED SELLER - NO CHAIN **
A wonderful, rarely available 2 bedroom upper terrace flat in the popular Whitecrook area. The property is perfectly located with it being in walking distance from Clydebank college and Clydebank shopping centre which consists of a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants as well as a cinema, a gym and supermarkets. However if you do want to venture further afield there are regular trains and buses commuting to Glasgow city centre and further.
The property itself contains 2 bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring a walk in wardrobe, a spacious lounge, a recently refurbished bathroom along with a kitchen along with lots of storage space including floored loft space. The property comprises of neutral decor and carpets throughout.
The property offers GCH and double glazing and a secure shared communal area which is safe for children and/or pets.
This property would be ideal purchase for a first time buyer or an investor looking to add to their buy to let portfolio.
Internal viewing is highly recommended
Lounge 13' x 10' narrowing to 9' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.05m narrowing to 2.77m )
Kitchen 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 11' narrowing to 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 3.35m narrowing to 2.95m )
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.51m x 2.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.