£399,000 Offers over
LAST TWO REMAINING FLATS !!
This luxury three bed first floor apartment offers a unique opportunity for the discerning buyer to own their own piece of history within the "C listed" Victorian sandstone villa of Blairtum House, which dates back to 1878.
LAST TWO REMAINING FLATS!
Blairtum Park is an executive development of five detached houses and three luxury apartments located within the affluent residential district of Burnside. Entering via a controlled entry gate embellished by attractive white pillars, the private road meanders uphill towards Blairtum House.
Light floods in through the tall and elegant stairwell windows as you ascend the staircase to your front door. The property comprises of long welcoming hallway with all main apartments leading off. The formal dual aspect lounge measures over twenty seven feet long approximately and is a major feature of this wonderful apartment. The modern dining kitchen complete with centre island and double oven along with a host of integrated appliances. There is also ample room for dining. There is a fantastic master bedroom complete with ensuite shower room with his and hers wash hand basin. There are a further two bedrooms and one public room or indeed they can be utilised as four double bedrooms. Furthermore the property has underfloor heating with zonal controls throughout, double glazing and two allocated parking spaces.
Accompanied viewings by request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.