£60,000 Offers over
Beautifully presented one bedroom top floor apartment situated in the heart of Ayr. Offering, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and secure off street parking. GCH P-DG EPC E
Excellent opportunity to obtain a modern walk in condition apartment located in the popular West End of Ayr with secure private parking, only walking distance to Ayr beach, local bars, restaurants, cafes and copious amenities at disposal.
In Summary, the property is located on the top floor which as accessible from a well maintained communal area with stairs. On entry, you are welcomed by an airy reception hallway which provides access to all accommodation. The modern fitted kitchen features integrated electric oven, electric hob with fan hood and freestanding fridge &freezer and an abundance of both base and wall hung units with generous work top space including breakfast bar. The lounge is neatly decorated with a west facing window providing fantastic natural light into the room, the refurbished double bedroom features built in storage. The bathroom includes panelled bath, electric shower, low flush w/c and pedestal wash hand basin.
The property also includes secure off street parking space to the rear of the building.
Kitchen 14' 2" Max x 7' 5" Max ( 4.32m Max x 2.26m Max )
Lounge 15' 2" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 4.62m Max x 2.82m Max )
Bedroom 9' 11" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.02m Max x 2.87m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.