£69,000 Offers over
This well presented upper two bedroom flat comes to the market ready for its new owner. Providing a useful location affording all amenities and travel links very close to its own access door, this home is bound to prove popular for all buyers.
This two bedroom upper floor flat has been recently decorated throughout and offers new kitchen, carpets and bathroom suite. The property briefly comprises; entrance staired hallway leading to upper hall with all rooms sitting off, a spacious lounge/dining room which retains the charming feature of original serving hatch. The newly fitted kitchen is finished in a contemporary style with units both base and wall mounted units and worktops. Two double proportioned bedrooms are also accessed off the hallway with one towards the front of the property and the other offering views over the privately enclosed rear garden. The fully tiled bathroom has been fitted as new and offers a white three piece suite with shower cubicle and finished in neutral décor. The property further benefits from gas central heating, communal parking, a private rear garden which is enclosed by timber fencing.
Cambuslang offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield. There are a number of well serviced bus routes and train stations located within the Cambuslang area. A selection of primary and secondary schooling is available as well as an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants, a library and a park providing recreational grounds within this established area.
Lounge 12' 7" Max x 18' 3" Max ( 3.84m Max x 5.56m Max )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.41m )
Bedroom One 11' 9" Max x 9' 9" ( 3.58m Max x 2.97m )
Bedroom Two 11' Max x 9' 7" Max ( 3.35m Max x 2.92m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.